Thursday, October 7, 2010

So Tired...Pass out And Die Now?

I've had so little sleep today, it was horrible. Overall I think I've had...3hours of sleep, if that. On top of all that, I had babysitting, Pedro, Jacob and Gianni. All of which were being hyper most of the day. We all made paper airplanes though, we had about 15 of them, going around the room, all around the same time. Pedro would start screaming anytime his crashed, he was so whiny today, I guess Jacob is starting to rub off on him. Gianni had no tantrum today, which is amazingly good.
I had to help give them all a bath, when I got Gianni out of the bath Wilma handed me a bottle of lotion and told me to massage him. I've never seen any of them do that before, when I asked why, she just told me not to worry about it. So, whatever. So I just did as i was told, and gave Gianni a full body massage with the lotion, it was pretty cheap lotion so it was kinda yucky and oily though. It was fairly odd though, cause he was so calm during the whole thing, it took about 30min and normally he never sits in one place like that unless he entertained for tired, but we were in an empty room and he was just laying on the bed. I don't think I've ever really seen that kind of calm in him, it was cute. After that he just went and played with the other two, Wilma thanked me and that was it.
Wilma ended up going to the store later, she took Gabby, Pedro, Mariano and Matt with her. Left me to babysit Gianni and Jacob, it went so-so. They behaved most of the time, not all of it though. Both of them tried to convince me to stay the night, it was adorable.
The 3 of us nearly fell asleep on the couch, but then everyone came in, got the two boys riled up and that was the end of that. As I was leaving Gianni and Jacob fell asleep, I regret not being able to tell them good night and that I love them, but I know that they know it. I remind them all the time. Pedro was still awake so I said my good byes to him.


Gianni is becoming very clingy to me lately, I think something is bothering him..I always tell him he can talk to me about anything and I'll listen, but I think he's hiding something back, there was something off in his eyes to day when he hugged me then looked me in the eyes and told me he loved me, almost like a longing for something, of what...I'm unsure. All I'm certain on is that I worry for him, sadly, he's going with his dad's for the weekend so I can't see him. If I could i feel I could maybe get him to tell me everything, like I've done before.

Jacob is testing his limits with me, seeing how far I'll let him slide. He's finding that he's on a short leash with me, I can't handle for whiny he is most of the time, it's like he's never heard the word no before, I notice both Jacob and Pedro are like that. Must be how Wilma raised them. Jacob likes to try to hit me, didn't go well today when he'd already hit my twice, I flipped him onto his back and pinned him to the floor, making sure not to hurt him, it surprised the hell out of him, I think he learned though, because he didn't try to hit me again, but he also didn;t have a problem being around me.

1 comment:

  1. blogwalking ~
    your blog seems really interesting.
    update soon! x

    ReplyDelete