I often challenge people when they constantly say nice things, it makes me distrust them to an extent. As if they just want to be your best friend, only to crush you. Weird to think like that, look at everything darkly, yet try to act bright and colorful. My Dark yet Colorful world.
There's honestly only one person, I fully trust. I trust him with no limits, I trust his love, his words and everything he does. Just as he trusts me, some will say it's stupid, but I guess thats the truthful opinion I've been looking for in people.
I used to be very outgoing, trusting and colorful in mind. I guess a few people can change everything, maybe for better? Who can say in the end. But this is who I am now, something most don't understand.
But in the end, I wonder if I care. I mean, I feel pain when I hear dislike, but it doesn't seem to really matter. Even if it does bother me for a long period of time, I have a few people who can make anything on my mind go away.
I am who I am, I guess, more or less.
Hello, Dream.In.Rave.
ReplyDeleteI just bumped into your blog, and this is the first of your posts that I have read.
I hope I'm not coming off as conceited, but I want to share some of my posts with you, only in the hope that you might find some comfort on learning that there are others who think the same things as you. I know I did, when I read this post.
:)
http://lionesswithoutapride.blogspot.com/2009/07/conversation.html
http://lionesswithoutapride.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-wondering.html
http://lionesswithoutapride.blogspot.com/2009/04/this-week-has-been-all-time-low-i-think.html